For more than 40 years, the network of GRETA developed expertise in training for companies. The GRETA of Creation, Design and Fine Crafts proposes solutions adapted to the professional context and to each company.
Training courses can take place in the training centres of the GRETA or in the company, in the form of inter- or intra-company sessions.
Our training centre is offering you a whole range of more than 200 training courses specialized in the professions of Art and Design, constantly renewed and completed.
The training consultants of the GRETA are at your service to offer you tailored training courses matching with your training needs and support you all along your project:
Drafting your specification
Mobilisation of the appropriate resources (trainers and equipment)
Development and implementation of a device proposing educational approaches serving the operational goals of the company.
To set up a first appointment, you can contact the training consultants :
- Fashion Professions, Aesthetics, Visual Merchandising
Isabelle Rossi-Carignano: email@example.com
- Wood arts, Leather crafts
Natacha Raguet: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Plastic expression, Live show, Art history, Ceramics, Mosaic, Ornemental carving, Drawing Modeling
Carole Guillen: email@example.com
- Publishing Edition, Relationship Campus of Excellence for Art and Design and Fashion Campus
Valentine Letellier: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book arts, Space Design, Computer-assisted Publications, Validation of Acquired Experience, Business creation
Sonia Naji: email@example.com
- Hairdresser / wigmaker, Glass crafts, Graphic designer, Web jobs, Rescuer of work
Anne-Gaëlle Le Barh: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photography, Textile Design, Workshops, Art embroidery, Fashion Accessories
Laura Lupi: email@example.com
- Jewelry, Upholstery
Isabelle Gerard : firstname.lastname@example.org